Wedding 911: Your Emergency Kit
Wedding 911: Your Emergency KitTo deal with minor wedding mishaps, remember to bring these items.
Author: Bianca Ma. Guerrero
Listed in Sections: Bridal Beauty
Tags: wedding, emergency, makeup
While you'll do your best to plan even the smallest details your wedding day, unexpected events might still pop up. When a minor mishap happens, it'll do you good to remember your old Girl Scout training, where you were taught to always be prepared. Pack a wedding emergency kit with some of the things you might need. Armed with essentials, you can calmly and gracefully deal with the situation.
- Safety pins
- A pair of scissors
- Needle and thread matching your wedding attire
- Extra hairpins and elastics
- Tissue or baby wipes (for small stains and smudges)
- Powder or chalk (to cover up small stains)
- A sanitary napkin
- Clear nail polish (for chipped polish or stocking runs if you're wearing pantyhose)
- Lipstick or lip gloss in the shade you'll be wearing
- A compact mirror
- Pressed powder
- Mints or breath freshening strips
- A bottle of water
- A handkerchief (in case you get teary-eyed at the wedding ceremony)
- Oil blotting paper or oil removal film
- Makeup remover or baby oil (to remove smeared makeup)
- Cotton swabs
Make sure to pack everything before the big day. Ask a member of the entourage to hold your purse for you, and you can just approach her for what you need.
You might also want to check:
Add to Favorites
Find wedding packages that fit your budget.
- More Entries »